The Wilson [K] Six.Two Tennis Racquet is one of the most versatile and affordable all around racket that Wilson can still offer.The K six.two is the replacement for the 6.1 know by the name : the skunk (given him for the black&white colors) .
Here are some of the k six.2 specs:
- Si: 5/6 (medium or fast)
- Head size: 100 square inches
- Length: 27 inches
- Weight: 10.0 ounces (unstrung), 10.6 ounces (strung)
- Balance: 5 points HL (unstrung), 2 points HL (strung)
- Grip size: 4 to 4-5/8
- Cross section: 25.0 mm
- Rec. string: [K] Gut
- Rec. grip: [K]ontrol
- Stringing recommendations: 16 x 19 pattern, 53- to 63-pound tension
What we think about it?
I love it! I played with it for almost two years and liked it much better that the head that I first started playing with. Its a bit head light so its really to maneuver which lets you swing pretty fast and to be ready to each stroke and quick at the net. At a very popular 100 head size you’ll get some good power too! That’s why I like the k 6.2 so much, its the perfect frame for the intermediate player ready to improve!
What else I like about it?
- Its a deadly combo racket for baseline and net game.
- Will improve your game.
- If you are a beginner and using an OS racket for now, the K6.2 will be your first choice , when going to a more pro racket smaller than the 110+- and bigger that the 90, so this popular head size will still give you power while not loosing much in control.
Bottom line : If you want to upgrade your beginner OS racket to something more pro and on a budget, the Wilson [K] Six.Two will be your first choice, I like it!!!